About Maria Chona Villapando
Founder | CEO | Sr. Consultant
Maria Chona Villapando, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MCV Professional Immigration & Employment Services started her humble immigration career, in a basement office in Mississauga City, Ontario in 2008.
In 2013, the Company became incorporated and the main office was located to one of the busiest intersections in Mississauga and is now being served by (5) Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) with various expertise. Being the most Senior Consultant in the Company, MCV brings a decade of experience in all areas of technical consulting and have introduced strategies and innovations when dealing with clients and representing them to government offices, academic and private institutions.
MCV considers consulting practice not only as a career but also a Calling. The future and welfare of clients is an utmost concern when representing a client in any type of application.
MCV’s Expertise in Canadian Immigration are as follows:
- Residency Obligation Appeal (Rana Fawzi Ahmad Abdelfattah vs. Citizenship and Immigration) 2018 CanLII 107614 (CA IRB)
- Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry)
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (Express Entry)
- Federal Trade Skilled Worker Class (Express Entry)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BCPNP)
- Labour Impact Market Assessment (LMIA) Application
- Spousal and Common Law Sponsorship (In Canada & Outside)
- Other Relatives Sponsorship
- Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
- Caregiver Permanent Residence (LIC Program & New Pathways)
- Citizenship Applications
- Study, Work and Visit Visas
- Extension of Visit, Study and Work Permits in Canada
- LMIA Exempt Work Permits of Religious Workers
- Super Visa for Parents
- Permanent Resident Cards Application and Renewal
MCV believes, that when applications are filed with the best efforts, and diligence of a Consultant, prayers follow.
Over the years, MCV attributed its success, challenges and breakthroughs to ONE, TRUE and FAITHFUL GOD and will continue to do so…