Yousif Braz is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with professional engineering background. His passion to help people especially the Arabic community led him to study Canadian immigration. After completing his internship at MCV in 2016 and clearing RCIC licensing exam, Yousif joined MCV Team as Associate Consultant. His areas of practice include application and renewal of permanent resident cards, family sponsorship, investment programs, refugee claims and study and visitor’s visa.
Ms. Carolina Chua is a pioneering member of MCV Professional Immigration and Employment Services. She has been with the Company since 2009 and the focal point of contact of MCV’s clients. Having completed a degree in Accounting and with a decade of work experience in Consulting firm, Carol provides administrative support to MCV Team and manages inquiries from clients by channeling them to concerned RCIC.
John Villapando is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant who has been with MCV Professional Immigration & Employment Services in 2016. John who used to be a Chef, studied Canadian Immigration and obtained his full license in 2017. John has been representing clients for visitor, work and study visa as well as extension and restoration of temporary resident status in Canada. He also handles family sponsorships (spouse or common-law, children and other relatives) in Canada and Outside of Canada.
Jihan Wood is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. She has worked at MCV since 2017. Her main areas of practice include Family Class Sponsorships, Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) LMIAs and Ontario Nominee Immigrant Program (OINP). Jihan has been representing clients for visitor visas, supervisas, study permits, work permits, PR card renewals and PR travel documents. Jihan is passionate in her advocacy and in wanting her clients to receive the right information when it comes to immigration matters.
Rodrigo E. Hernandez
- Senior Consultant with more than nine (9) years in Immigration and Legal Practice
- Faculty Member at Anderson College of Health, Business and Technology
- Commissioner of Oaths and Taking of Affidavits
- Ministry-Accredited Freelance Court Interpreter at the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General
- Licensed Mortgage Agent
- Volunteer at Queenston Public School - Peel District School Board
- Completed education with Honors at Humber College, De La Salle University and University of the Philippines
- De Facto Coordinator of Canadian and Filipino RCICs